between the blue of sea and sky

Monday, November 13, 2006

May I subtract the induced parts?

It's perplexing and muddling knowing that a deep feeling of uneasiness can be tore apart by two new pairs of baggy pants and a black cardigan... how a sore moment of loneliness is caused only by the fact that no one is around at a certain point when you'd rather not be alone. How can we know when our uneasiness should be taken seriously? when the "bad state" within is not just a "bad mood"? Is it when it finally ends up tragically and you finally identify you HAD a "real problem"? (if you're still around). Or is it when the others are seeing you as being in a serious distress or depression and they realize they should've helped you earlier?

What is authentic and what is illusion about our emotions? How can we see the difference between the true feelings and the feelings we induce ourselves?

When is love genuine and unbiased by unbalanced emotions? When should we take it seriously? When should I say: "I love you"? How do I know when love's a "state" and not a "mood"?

How should I define the intense emotions that come up in moments of happiness? How can I communicate to the other that emotion and how complete their presence sometimes makes me feel, without making a long-term promise out of it? If it were love, it would have lasted longer and my words wouldn't have been an irresponsible lie.

Oh, all these questions always find the same unsatisfying explanation: "only you can find that answer... search within you..." or "you will know when time comes, you will know love when it will fill your heart..."

...that rather means: "I don't know, why do you ask me these questions?"... Probably they don’t know more then I do... we are all part of the same world after all. But maybe I am looking for a Jesus in disguise…

It's like the question I never got to ask Collette about the amateurish painting in the "Wee House" pub: "Why did the author insist to carefully show us the cards of one of the two characters engaged in the poker game? Did (s)he consider it important for the plot of the visual or was it just a coincidence or a desire to represent the scene in the most realistic way?"

I have to ask the "Author" and maybe not even (s)he knows why.

Enough. Goodnight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home