between the blue of sea and sky

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

camomile, honey and vanilla

I feel the plain void in my heart and I am finally comfortable with it. I long for something else then love now, I see fulfilment in a different shade and it kind of set me free. I am not in love and I don't search for filling that drawer anymore. The empty box in my apartment doesn’t bother me anymore though I pass by it every morning on my way out. I am peaceful. Still my mind is more creative then before and thoughts are taking off the motorway. The people I meet at the course inspire me and I like this feeling of being “back in school”.

No more envy, anger, jealousy. I’m ok. I made the right decision.

If I kept on doing the same things, how could I have waited for different results?


2006 is the year when I finally became free.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home