between the blue of sea and sky

Monday, December 04, 2006

silence

It’s not your fault this time
It’s just the light behind
That makes my shadow dark
That secret that I keep
Away from my own reach
With hands thrown in my pockets
I ignore letting it out

Another short reply
Another little lie

And now I close my eyes
I’ve promised not to hide
Alienated smiles
A cardboard box behind
A screen the shows a map

Distracted angst is running
Drops slowly down the spine
My mouth is dry
My heart is drowned
The space between my thoughts feels lite
The awkward gesture of my arm
Sweet words are swallowed by the mind

Another mean remark
Disguising a reply

I’m looking at the map
And search for the right path
With perplexed eyes I wonder
Why still I stumble though it’s light?

And staring at the ground
I found a place to hide
Inbetween…
The blue of sea and sky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home