between the blue of sea and sky

Sunday, December 10, 2006

love me back!

All those people that I love
I just run away from them
How can they then love me back,
When I’m never there for them?

What is this? Can be called love?
What is careless, what is fair?
What you give is what I get?
Am I just confused or wrecked?

Love is here, love is there
But is never where I care
Will this chain ever be fair?
May I love you… are you there?

I expect and then complain
I forgive and then forget
I repeat the same mistake
I’m not here or anywhere

I believe that I deserve
All the presents that I get
I give out to someone else
Then they pass it all ahead

Love is here, love is there
But I never cared to share
Next, the chain will turn to fair
I didn’t find you… if you’re there.

 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home