between the blue of sea and sky

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

confession of the long distance runner

I believe in love at first sight
I believe in happy endings
I believe that dreams come true
And I believe in happiness.
I believe in true love only
I believe I recognize you
Every time you pass me by
And when you will see me back
That’s when our eyes will meet
And I’ll know that you’re the one.
Until then I’ll keep on searching
It’s enough to happen once
If it’s mutual and honest
From then on it won’t be hard.
Cause I believe with all my inside
That I don’t have to give up
And I’m bound to follow blindly
The paths lied ahead by heart.

Sometimes I’m tired
Sometimes seems hard
Sometimes feels lonely
Sometimes wrong.
Sometimes confused
Sometimes I give up.

But as hard as I have tried
The only one that I can’t lie
Is the one that breaths my breath
And turns my head
And feeds my mouth.
Is the one that feels my love
And hurts my pain
And tastes my blood.
Is the one… that will always live my life.

So I must believe in true love, happy endings, dreams come true, love at first sight; and I dream and hope and fight cause I listen to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home