between the blue of sea and sky

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

this is how it goes...

I’d like to give you back these tears, I have filled a sea already
And the winds bring to my nostrils the smell of sadness you created
I’d imagine how much crying takes to fill those dried out deserts,
You burned lands, forests and cities with your crave for love and care.

I’d be happy to begin where I think I must have changed
But before New Year came, I forgot what I have said …and forgot when it began
And my lips forgot your taste and my hands forgot your shape.
I saw a rainbow the first day, on the Blackrock sandy bay
The tide was low, I couldn’t sail but I could walk on rocks …and smell the salty air
Feels like I’m in love again, yet I didn’t change my name
I won’t marry loneliness, she’s too quiet for my taste.

I’d like to give you back these tears, they don’t fit with my new costume,
I dressed in strength to fight with fate, I‘ll search affection somewhere else.
I hope you find your love and care before dried eyes will drown all left
I wish I’d make the last example of a fool who lost your game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home